|Like most fishing clubs we have a set
of rules we expect our members to obey. The full set of rules can be
found in our membership book. ALL members are expected to read the
rules and then sign the front of the membership book to indicate
that they are aware of the rules and will obey them. We have an
active bailiffing team on our waters. If a club official asks to see
proof of membership you must show a valid and signed book. Unsigned
books are not considered proof of membership.
Remember you must sign the
membership book to state that you have read our club
rules. Stating you were not aware of the rules if found
to be in contravention of them will not be an acceptable
or valid excuse.
some basic rules our members must obey:
1. You must carry and be prepared to
show proof of membership when fishing.
2. Litter must not be left. Take home all litter.
3. No bankside changes may be carried out, eg.
digging, cutting or felling.
4. No dogs, they are
not allowed on our waters.
5. No keepnets allowed, club matches are an exception to this rule.
6. Fish must be returned as soon as possible. Use a mat for large
7. You must not disturb or annoy other anglers or
members of the public.
8. Members under the influence of alcohol or drugs will
be asked to leave.
9. LBAC reserves the right to remove
membership if our rules are
10. Anglers fishing for carp or catfish at Rackley Hills
or Tiddenfoot must use a minimum 3lb test curve rod, minimum 20lb
line, a landing net with 50" arms and have a large unhooking mat.
New club rule. After use otter
fence gates at Rackley Hills lake must be closed and locked. Members
who fail to close and lock the gate will have their club membership